As a not-for-profit organisation, Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc relies on the support of the business community in order to continually deliver our mission of “Enhancing the Lives of Children’s with Disabilities” and embraces, inclusion, collaboration and integration that leads to respect and self-esteem.
Corporate Partnerships can allow us to continually plan and implement quality programs and Infrastructure whilst promoting self-esteem.
There are a number of ways you or your company can partner with us:
Sponsor a specialised program or event
Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc offers corporate organisations the opportunity to sponsor specialised programs and events.
By partnering with us and sponsoring a program or special event, we offer you exclusive naming and branding rights.
Not only is becoming a partner of an effective way to grow your brand, it also makes a positive difference to disabled children in Australia. Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc, has a focus on building and fostering working partnerships for sustainable and mutual outcomes with collaborative partnerships acknowledged through various forums and modes.
Whether you are able to give a financial donation, donate your professional services, an auction item at one of our events or equipment for our recreational activities, donations enable Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc. to continue to help young people in Australia.
Here are some more ideas on ways you can help:
- Ongoing employee donation program
- Regular staff collections
- Workplace Giving
- Matched Giving
- In-kind donations (donations of goods and services)
A wide range of companies are regular and valued supporters of our important fundraising activities. Companies often donate services to support our events or goods to our special works.
Financial donations to Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc of $2 or more are tax deductible.
Fundraise for us
Corporate fundraising is a not only a great way to team build, but it’s an easy way to raise funds for specialised programs and recreational activities.
We can all be Hero’s in our own way, every contribution is considered ‘meaningful’. Some ideas to get you going:
- Name Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc as your company’s “Charity of Choice”
- Birthday Wishes, Ask the Disabled Children’s Foundation to tailor make a celebration of your birthday, instead of gifts your community donate to the Foundation.
- Gold coin donation for casual dress day
- Hold a morning tea and charge a gold coin donation
- Collect coins at your office and ask customers and suppliers to donate
- Hold a fundraiser BBQ at work
- Organise an event with your Social Club such as Bowls or Bocce
- Have a Bingo night
- Replace your morning coffee with a donation – quickly the coins will add up
- Hold a fundraiser Golf Day and donate part proceeds
- Hold a Charity Ball for your end of work Christmas party
- Encourage your membership and staff base and supporters to enter in our Hero Raffle Campaign.
- A swear box in your office or workshop is a handy way to fundraise for your favourite charity
Corporate volunteering is another way in which Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc can benefit from corporate partnerships. Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc welcomes any staff from businesses who wish to volunteer their time to assist in preparing programs and activities, or help out with our marketing and fundraising.
Some options for your staff may include:
- Fundraising / Collection Assistants
- Providing Administrative Support
- Cleaning and maintaining
- Event volunteers