What personal information do we collect?
Personal information collected by us may include:
- Your Disabled Children’s Supporter number
- Your name and mailing address
- Home or mobile phone numbers
- Email address
- Age Compliance
- Communication preferences
- Transactional details associated with the purchase of Lottery Lucky numbers /Lucky Numbers/Tickets or donations
- (no credit card details are stored on our servers)
How is this information used?
Information collected from our supporters is used to:
- Process and record ticket orders and donations
- Accurately identify supporters who contact us in order to protect against unauthorised access to your personal details
- Communicate relevant Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc. fundraising offers and events via phone, mail, social media and email
- Contact you to update details required for processing ticket orders or to advise of a Prize win
- Respond to feedback or queries from you
By providing your personal information, you expressly consent to us using this information to provide you with details about our lotteries, services or events which we consider to be of interest to you. You may at any time opt out of receiving any communications from us (other than as required for the operation of our Raffle and donation activities)
Disclosure of information
The Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc. Raffle Australia will not disclose your personal information unless it is necessary to:
- Ensure the proper functioning of the Lottery operation such as the provision of lottery Lucky Number / Lucky Numbers/Tickets (processing & sending your Lucky Number / Lucky Numbers/Tickets)
- Disclose personal supporter information if required by law
When purchasing Lucky numbers/ Lucky Numbers/Tickets from The Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc. Raffle your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
SSL encryption is the industry standard, and is the same encryption technology that is used by banks. The Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc. Raffle does not keep your credit card details on our servers. This information is passed directly through to our banking institution when your ticket order is processed. The Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc. Raffle is a Level 1 Merchant PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) compliant company and we can be audited regularly to ensure that we abide by strict data security standards so that we can continue to maintain this security level within the industry. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our Customer Service Team using your preferred method.
The Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc. Inc assumes no responsibility for information practices of third party sites where the user can link through to our webpages. Please review the privacy policies listed on these sites before disclosing personal information. Please be aware that any information provided on social media platforms such as Facebook can be seen by the general public and The Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc. Inc does not take responsibility for information disclosed in this manner.
We are dedicated to protecting your privacy and securing your personal information. All personal information that is collected and stored by The Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc. is done so in accordance with Privacy legislation and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
As soon as we become aware of a possible data breach, we will undertake an assessment within 30 days after it has occurred. Where it is determined that a breach has actually occurred, we will notify the Privacy Commissioner and affected Supporters as soon as practicable after becoming aware that a data breach has occurred.
Feedback and Complaints
To provide feedback on this policy, to make a complaint or to comment on any other matter relating to The Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc, please do not hesitate to contact us via the above methods.
How to Contact Us
The Disabled Children’s Foundation Inc. undertakes promotional offers and special events that may be communicated to supporters through our direct mailings, phone campaigns, emails and social media. Supporters can contact us to opt out of these communications through any of the below options.
• Phone: 08 9409 2850 (Australia only)
• Email: To unsubscribe from receiving our email campaigns simply click on the supplied link at the bottom of the email you received from us or alternatively send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ in the subject line
• Mail: PO Box 118, Woodvale, WA 6026